If you are looking for a property to rent in Mexico, specially an industrial building, you need to consider 5 key points before choosing one.
- Physical location. Is it in an industrial park?
- Logistic facility with connectivity to the main train lines that run North to South of Mexico.
- Infraestructure: You must verify if the property has:
- Electric power substation.
- Water supply.
- Sewage and drainage networks.
- Undergrown communication system.
- Natural gas.
- Security stations.
- Good enclosure.
- Environmental protection.
Steps to leasing an industrial building in Mexico:
- Choose the type of property. Industrial property is generally divided into three categories: warehouse property, manufacturing property, and flex (mixed use) property.
- Search online for property listings. Search online to find listings on many real estate websites, or directories of industrial parks in Mexico.
- View multiple properties in person. Even after extensive viewing online, you should always examine properties in person.
Evaluating rent terms:
- Ask about hidden expenses.
- Know your rental obligations.
- Research about the industrial park where is the warehouse.
Be secure about every aspect of the warehouse you are looking for and choose the best option.